VANCOUVER, British Columbia – (BUSINESS WIRE) – October 1, 2021–
Ynvisible Interactive Inc. (the “Company” or “Ynvisible”) (TSXV: YNV, OTCQB: YNVYF, FRA: 1XNA), a growing company in the Internet of Things (IoT) market, announced today hui that Michael Robinson, Chief The Executive Officer will attend the following investor conferences.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211001005211/en/
Application example of the Ynvisible display module with integrated PragmatIC flexible integrated circuit (Photo: Business Wire)
- Virtual investor conferences. Management will present at the Virtual Investor Conference on Thursday, October 7, 2021 at 10:30 a.m.ET. Register for the event here. A video link to the presentation will be available at the end of the conference. Please contact the Virtual Investor Conference at http://www.virtualinvestorconferences.com/ for additional information about the event or to submit management questions for Ynvisible.
- LD Micro Main Event. A team from Ynvisible will present and organize one-on-one meetings during the event and showcase the company’s technology for health safety at this in-person investor conference to be held October 12-14, 2021 at Luxe Sunset. Bel Air. Please contact LD Micro representatives for more information at www.ldmicro.com.
About Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Ynvisible is a leading company in the emerging field of printed and flexible electronics. Printed electronics are a key driver of the mass adoption of the Internet of Things (“IoT”) and Smart Things, given the cost and power consumption advantages over conventional electronics. . Ynvisible Interactive’s main market segments are Medical devices, supply chain and logistics and High-end consumer goods and Toys. Ynvisible is also a Contract development and Large scale printing supplier of emerging companies in the printed electronics and energy storage sectors.
Recent Company Highlights
- September 16, 2021: Ynvisible and PragmatIC join forces to deliver flexible display modules, sign a US $ 2 million agreement that targets interactive electronic solutions for the Internet of Things. ConnectHERE.
- September 10, 2021: Ynvisible produces screens for Electroninks’ Stem Learning Kit. Ynvisible displays add new functionality to Circuit Scribe Science Technology Engineering and Math (STEM) learning kits. The new product in the Circuit Scribe product line will be on sale for the 2021 Holidays. LinkHERE.
- July 29, 2021: Ynvisible Interactive Inc. signs a North American distribution agreement with the global distributor of Display Logic displays to offer its electrochromic displays (ECD), pilots, driving protocols and ECD kits to customers in the United States and in Canada. Link HERE.
About Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Ynvisible is a leading company in the emerging field of printed and flexible electronics. Printed electronics are a key driver of the mass adoption of the Internet of Things (“IoT”) and smart things, given the cost and power consumption advantages over conventional electronics. . Ynvisible has the experience, know-how and intellectual property of materials, inks and electrochromic systems. Ynvisible’s interactive printed graphics solutions solve the need for ultra-low power, mass-deployable, and easy-to-use electronic displays and indicators for everyday smart objects, IoT devices and ambient intelligence ( smart surfaces). Ynvisible offers a mix of proprietary materials and technologies, as well as contract design, prototyping and manufacturing services to brand owners developing smart objects and IoT products. Additional information about Ynvisible is available at www.ynvisible.com.
ON BEHALF OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS
“Michael Robinson,” CEO, Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Neither the TSX Venture Exchange nor its Regulation Services Provider (as that term is defined in the policies of the TSX Venture Exchange) accepts responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This press release contains forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements deal with future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks and uncertainties. All statements, other than statements of historical fact, that deal with activities, events or developments that the Company believes, expects or anticipates will or may occur in the future, including, without limitation , statements regarding the Company’s sales forecasts, cost of sales, expenses and income from other sources; the business strategy, plans and outlook of the Company; the future financial or operational performance of the Company; and future marketing and operating plans are forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties which may cause the actual results of the Company to differ materially from those discussed in the forward-looking statements and, even if such actual results are realized or substantially realized, it there can be no assurance that they will have the expected consequences or effects on the Company. Factors that could cause actual results or events to differ materially from current expectations include, among others: the impact of COVID-19; the risks and uncertainties associated with the additional costs identified subsequently and with the allocation of costs between the reporting periods; and the possibility that actual financial results may not meet the Company’s expectations. Actual results may differ materially from those currently anticipated in these statements. Readers are encouraged to refer to the Company’s public information documents for a more detailed discussion of factors that may affect expected future results. The Company assumes no obligation to publicly update or revise forward-looking statements, except as required by applicable law.
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20211001005211/en/
CONTACT: Investor Relations
KEYWORD: NORTH AMERICA CANADA
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: CONSUMER ELECTRONICS TECHNOLOGY OTHER TECHNOLOGY SOFTWARE HARDWARE INTERNET
SOURCE: Ynvisible Interactive Inc.
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 01/10/2021 07:11 / DISC: 01/10/2021 07:11
Copyright Business Wire 2021.